I’m sharing the one nontoxic cleaner that I use to clean my home.
Have you ever wanted just one cleaner that worked on all your surfaces? I’ve looked high and low throughout the years for just a product. Desiring something easy to use, nontoxic and worked to make my home sparkle.
I came across this nontoxic cleaner on Amazon, and was very skeptical.
I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
It was expensive compared to other products which made me by pass it many times. The reviews were amazing and kept me intrigued. I gave in and bought it to try.
It’s The Laundress – All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate No. 247. It sounds posh! The whole line of products are actually wonderful products. They’re just out of my range of affordability.
The factor that kept me hooked wasn’t just how amazing it cleaned. It was how many times it filled my spray bottle.
It takes 1 cap full of concentrated cleaner to 1 glass spray bottle. I use these ones. One bottle of The Laundress All Purpose Cleaner lasts me for 4 months. I’m refilling the glass spray bottles every week. This makes it economical.
This product costs $12.00 per bottle. I refill my spray bottles 16 or more times with in those months. That comes out to less that $1 per refill. It’s not posh after all. This was an unexpected find and has been a repeat product that I’ve used for many years.
Facts about The Laundress – All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate No. 247.
- You can mop and scrub your entire home with All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate.
- Scented with eucalyptus, pine, rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, and thyme.
- It’s a nontoxic formula is family, food, and pet safe.
- Ideal for all household surfaces, including granite, stone, marble, stainless steel, and finished wood.
These microfiber cloths pair perfectly with my one nontoxic cleaner.
What I clean using The Laundress – All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate No. 247.
- I use The Laundress – All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate No. 247 on my wood furniture.
- I use The Laundress – All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate No. 247 to clean glass.
- I clean my appliances. This includes my stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, Kitchen Aid mixer, Air fryer, toaster and all my gadgets.
- And my cabinets. I feel confident to use this on my antique wood cabinet and have had great results over the years to use it on most hard surfaces.
- I use it on my linoleum floors in my kitchen, my bathroom from top to bottom. The list is endless.
The only thing I don’t use it on…
The only thing I don’t use this cleaner on is my hardwood floors or mirrors. I clean my mirrors with this. Sharing my hardwood cleaning here.
I’m glad I took a risk and bought this product. It was unexpected. I threw away all of my many cleaning products that were under my sink. Now when I open my cupboard, I smile cause it’s not so crowded.
How to turn this cleaner into a Disinfectant.
On those occasions when I need a more powerful cleaner that will disinfect areas that are grimy and unsanitary, I will add a half cap full of bleach. Even that may be a bit much. The formula for cleaning is one cap full of bleach per one gallon of water.
I normally will not use bleach through out my house because it can be toxic. When there’s urine, feces or throw up involved I don’t hesitate to use it.
Bleach had been a big part of my life in my early years when I was an owner to 3 daycares in our home. Illness was rare and I attribute it to the constant use of it to clean after every diaper change and cleaning the toys, tables or any surfaces that the children touched.
When COVID came into our lives it was reintroduced again. I love how the scent of the The Laundress – All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate No. 247 makes the strong scent of Bleach not so overwhelming. They work well together.
Please share in comments below.
Please share any products you’ve found that has worked well for your home. Do you have one product that works on most surfaces?
For other tips that has to do with cleaning go to this tutorial.